Welcome to the Placer County Association of REALTORS! We are very excited that you are considering joining our local association as a REALTOR or Affiliate member. Here at PCAR we strive to deliver exceptional customer service and to help guide you along your way to a successful career. Below are the steps to becoming a member with PCAR.
Real estate agents joining as REALTOR members:
You must attend a New Member Orientation which are held every Monday and Wednesday from 1:00pm-4:00pm and Friday from 9:00am-Noon. Before you arrive at Orientation, the following must be complete:
1. BRE license must reflect active with a Broker who is currently a member of PCAR.
2. PCAR application must be completely filled out and signed by both you and your Broker.
3. If you are joining MetroList, you must have the MetroList application completely filled out and signed by both you and your Broker. MetroList applications are located at the bottom of this section.
4. Make sure to arrive at least 5-10 minutes prior to the start time. Please bring your applications, California driver’s license, a copy of your BRE license, and method of payment.
*All applications are processed within 24 hours. For example: If you attend a new member orientation on Monday, you will be an active member by 1 p.m. the following business day. If you attend on a Friday, you will be active by Monday at 1 p.m.
If you have further questions regarding joining please contact either Natalie Denney, PCAR Membership Administrator at (916) email@example.com or Dia Divine, PCAR MetroList Administrator at (916) 303-2430 firstname.lastname@example.org
Not a real estate agent? Join PCAR as an Affiliate:
Affiliate members are real estate owners and other individuals or firms engaged in activities related to the real estate profession, who do not qualify for REALTOR® membership. Affiliate members have interests that require information concerning real estate and sympathize with the objectives of the A.O.R. i.e. Title co/rep, mortgage, pest inspectors, home inspectors etc. Affiliate applications are accepted by walk-in, email or fax. You are not required to attend a new member orientation but are more than welcome to.
1. Submit completed Affiliate application with payment.
Again, thank you for your interest in joining the Placer County Association of REALTORS. We look forward to serving you in the future!